- Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
- Family Works To Fix Damaged Memorial
- CONSUMER ALERT: Medication Warning
- Prospect Meadows: Worth the Wait?
- Woman Faces Felony Drug Charges
- Hardacre Theater Restoration Cost Revealed
- Prospect Meadows Gets Helping Hand
- Sen. Grassley Read to Run in 2016
- Iowans Can Now Pay Child Support Online
- Same-sex Marriage Six Years Later
- IA Farmer Thankful for Dry Weather
- DNR: Wastewater Discharge In Vinton
- IC Police Body Camera Decision
- Emu On the Loose in Western IA
- Bobby Jindal at CR Prayer Breakfast
- Name of 4-Year-Old Shot Released
- SC: Poor Defendants Have Right to Counsel
- Mental Health Facility Bill Passes
- Bills Die in Des Moines
- Healthier Easter Dinner
- Collins Road Construction
- Hundreds Attend Redlinger Fundraiser
- Police Unable to Confirm UVA Rape
- Burial in Israel for 7 Killed in Fire
- Hat Drive for Kids with Cancer
- Lawmakers Pass Sledding Liability Bill
- Wear Yellow for Seth
- Kernels Open Ticket Office
- Edgewood Road Lane Closures Planned
- 3 Iowa Wrestlers Suspended After Arrest
- Marion Creates Craigslist Safe Haven
- Group Speaks Out Against IA Gun Bill
- Lisbon Begins Work on New Splash Pad
- 70s Last Week, Ice and Snow Today
- 3 Dead in NC Construction Accident
- Budget for Waterloo Schools
- Tax Time Money Woes
- Sen. Cruz Makes it Official
- DOT's Snow Budget Close to Target
- Poll Shows Early Approval Ratings
- Possible Bill Would Make Gun Permits Confidential
- Waterloo Police Investigating Incidents
- Friends and Family Remember Emma
- Planning Your Escape From Winter
- Nurse Who Contracted Ebola Files Lawsuit
- Body Found In Creek that of Missing Woman
- Des Moines Police Investigate Death
- Girl Scout Wears Sash With Pride
- Gas Tax Here, But How Long Until Fixes
- Mix of Winter Weather Being Felt Across U.S.
Semi Kills Man At Truck Stop
Updated: Monday, August 12 2013, 09:53 AM CDT
WALCOTT, Iowa (AP) -- A Kentucky man has died in a parking lot accident at a truck stop in the eastern Iowa city of Walcott.
Police Chief Jeff Blake says officers were dispatched a little after 6:20 a.m. Saturday to the Iowa 80 truck stop. They found the body of 29-year-old Leo Cox.
Blake says Cox had been hit by a semitrailer driven by Anthony Wilson, also of Barbourville, Ky.
An autopsy was scheduled for Monday.
2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.